Friday, February 21, 2014

Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes

Hello everyone, Katie here, Today I made Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes! It's the first time I am making them and you know what? I think I nailed it! They are light and fluffy and taste too delicious. So here are the goods!


Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes

4 Eggs
1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin
1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
(plus extra for pan frying)

Whisk the eggs, canned pumpkin, vanilla, and maple syrup together. Sift in the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and baking soda. 


In a skillet melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Then mix the oil into the batter.



Grease the skillet with the extra oil and spoon the batter into the skillet to make the pancakes your desired size. Flip the pancakes when a few bubbles start to appear.



I served mine with a little butter and cinnamon.



So simple, so good! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment